-
December 7th, 2002, 03:50 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
Actually, I think P-chan never met his parents because right after he was born, his mother was taken away by the breeder and his father had already been eaten.
But you know...I find this species quite strange, because it's hard to imagine how they're ever going to propogate. In normal species, let's say you start out with two birds. They breed, have one more bird (or a whole slew of them...), and now you have 3 birds. With P-chan's species though, you have 2 birds, they breed, one gets eaten, one is born...and you still have 2 birds...
Just doesn't quite work out, does it?
-
December 7th, 2002, 06:14 AM
#22
Inactive Member
The math doesn't quite work out! But, this is why females must be so rare.
However, even though two birds make two birds, not three, a female could have more than one child in a lifespan, even though a male can only have one. Though still, if one bird dies for every one that is born...
Hm, nope, there can only ever be as many birds in the world as there were at the very beginning.
-
December 8th, 2002, 07:26 PM
#23
Inactive Member
I'm new here, just registered, but have been a long time fan of sakura and crisis^^ I'm following every manga they release^^
I just loved PetShop of Horrors!!! And Count D is my dream man, along with D, the Vampire Hunter.
Hmmm, I think I have something for D named misterious males..^^
Waiting anxiously for more PetShop!!!
-
December 8th, 2002, 07:43 PM
#24
Inactive Member
Everyone awaits patiently to see another chapter full of the beautiful Count D. ^^ I'm going to dress up as him when I go to Anime Central in May.
-
December 9th, 2002, 09:03 AM
#25
Inactive Member
eh gads this is hilarious
i was reading the manga when i was visiting my cousin on my father's side (they're chinese, i'm a halfie) and then my dear twice-removed (who's half cacausion) cousin Jing Long pops his head in front of my book
first time i met him!
and he sure scared the holly hell outta me cuz i was playing scary music...and he looks exactly like Count D O.O i'm still terrified of him
of course when i told kaa-san she tried to get him to put on a purple contact in one eye (he has hazel to goldish eyes)
-
December 25th, 2002, 04:50 PM
#26
Inactive Member
Ummm. ok, so you say you can rent PSH in blockbuster
but what section is it under?action? kids?horror?
I check the website and they have it, but when i went to the story i can't find it i ask the clerk and he told me he's never heard of it...
and i siad it's an anime movie so he told me to go under kids but i can't find it soooooooooo
where did u find ur copy?
-
December 28th, 2002, 02:40 AM
#27
Inactive Member
My Blockbuster actually has an Animation section, it's right next to Horror. Other non-kids animation movies like Yellow Submarine and Heavy Metal are in that section too. Try that?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks